B2Prospect Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
B2Prospect Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21st March 2023.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Demographic information such as your country
- Other information relevant to enabling us to provide you only with content that you’re interested in, such as the content of ours that you’ve previously viewed
We may also automatically collect certain information from visitors to, the site, such as Internet addresses browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, time-stamps, and click stream data. We also track and analyse non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, and to administer our site so that we can constantly improve it.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and the most relevant content and information, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests to provide you with a better service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.